The policy applies to the website and all products and services offered by Nigel A Bernard.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or any other way we might make available for you to get in touch. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address or phone number. You may visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain website related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about how you connected to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
We may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently
- To personalise user experience: We use statistical information via Google Analytics to understand how our website visitors as a group use the services and resources provided on our website
- To improve our website. We always use feedback you provide to improve our products and service
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other website feature: If you've signed up to the newsletter agreeing to receive such information we'll use your email to send you information on offers we might make
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or interests. It may also be used to respond to your enquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you decide to opt-in to receive our newsletter, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent personal identification information to anyone else or any other organisation. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
You may find advertising or other content on our website that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our website. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our website, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Or use our contact form on http://www.nigelbernard.com.
This document was last updated on November 18, 2015